Worth the experience: an internship with the National Geopark Ries
Whether in school or college or just pursuing an interest: an internship provides the opportunity to acquire impressions of the professional world that can be important in the future.
Interns can bring their knowledge and skills to the Geopark Ries and expand their proficiency through practical insights, for example, in the areas of public relations, project management or marketing.
Depending on level of knowledge, previous experience and work priorities, interns participate in diverse tasks such as:
- Collaboration in projects for sustainable regional development (especially in geography/environmental education/tourism)
- Assistance with exhibits and trade show stands (preparation, set up, dismantling, attendance), according to the season
- Geotope mapping on site as well as concept development, for example, regarding maintenance, protection and development as adventure and learning site
- GPS trails recording; review of nature, bike and hiking trails
- Compilation of statistics, preparation of presentations, administration and research of basic information and data
- Maintenance of the home page
- Assistance in marketing and public relations, for example, developing concepts and supervising production of printed materials
We expect the ability to work independently and the readiness to become involved with new topics and experiences.
Internships are not compensated.
Apply directly to email@example.com.